Saturday, April 23, 2011

Lots of Invisible Things

That's what I did today. Despite a cold I developed just after the end of the work week yesterday, I spent a lot of hours in the shop today. You can hardly see what I did. Among the more visible things is the priming for the paint job coming up tomorrow morning. Then I screwed and torqued the rollbar bases back on and lacquer sealed them. I also prepared a lot of parts in the forward upper fuselage section 29, so I can work on that while waiting for the paint to cure tomorrow.
Dimpled the upper firewall and the little aluminum strip that will hold the cowl hinges, countersunk the nutplate attach holes, deburred everything and pulled additional parts that will need surface treatment and priming.
No photos, sorry. More tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment