Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Scrubbing Along...

The last two days I was coming home from the day job and preparing the next stack of ribs for priming by scrubbing them with Cortec 440. There's really not a lot to report about that and I'm sure you're already grown tired of photos of different stacks of aluminum piling up. So here's one from the actual activity.


It's a real boring job and so I try to do 6 ribs a night, hoping that this way my mind is not overly numbed by this activity but yet enough to build a nice stack for the priming during day time on the weekend.
I just realized that preparing the ribs for the right wng is not the right thing to do as I want to finish the left one first, so after I finished my ribs for the night, I did some prep work on the skins for the left wing. Mainly sorting and organizing so I have easy access to the skins when I need them.

No comments:

Post a Comment