Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Small Parts Painted

Not much to report today as I had not a lot of time before I have to head into work for another evening shift. Just got the small parts painted and reactivated my painting skills.
I had to improvise a bit though. With my paint booth gone, I didn't have a shelter from nasty gusty winds that moved in yesterday. They stirred up a lot of dust too, so I wanted a secluded area, not so much exposed to the elements.

I decided to put the table half way in and out the shop. That way the little overspray the gun produces can vent into the open yet the parts are not directly exposed to wind.
I think it worked out ok. I left the parts inside the shop to cure. We'll see tomorrow how it turned out.

The brass screws arrived yesterday but not the nuts... Oh, gee, I hope they'll arrive soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment