Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Section 22 Started

I finished all possible prep work on section 21 and I couldn't keep myself busy without the missing angles I am waiting for and so I started pulling parts for section 22, the lower forward fuselage. I also checked with the Interior company to see when my cushions will make it here, so I can decide on the interior paint which will be needed for section 21 and 22 very soon.

Here are the last parts for section 21 that got prepared and also some parts for 22.


And the larger parts are stacking up here and are ready for prep and prime this weekend. It will be way too cold this week to do this in the evenings. So I might have to start preparing other sections as well or do some support work, like building a movable low workbench for placing the fuselage canoe on for the upcoming sections...

No comments:

Post a Comment