Thursday, February 3, 2011

More Parts Prepared for 22

While I am waiting for those foot step support angles I am still in parts preparation mode. It' s a bit slow as we currently have ridiculously low temperatures. Dave would probably take his sweater off at these temps but for me this feels bitter cold and it kills my drive to spend time in the shop for more than an hour.
I did some more dimpling and also built a part from angle stock that will support the firewall.


This one will need further match-drilling but at that point I was thinking about either wearing gloves or going inside. I chose the latter ...
The weekend is going to be quite busy and hopefully I get these angles tomorrow and then I have to make some time for the Superbowl as well. Ahhh, so little time, so much to do :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment