Saturday, June 19, 2010

Prepping and Priming the Ribs



As promised, here are the before-after photos...
So I spent some more time scruffing and scrubbing aluminum. This time with the H-Stab ribs. After hanging them to dry, I sprayed some more primer - did I mentioned that I'm getting real good with the paint gun by now?
I let the primed parts sit over night for a good dry.
My shop A/C still hasn't been shipped as the manufacturer decided to discontinue the model I had ordered a week ago and came out with a "new" model that looks exactly the same but has a new model number and therefore the vendor had to figure this out before calling me to confirm that I'm ok with this.
It was 96 degrees in the shop this afternoon, so what do you think how much I care about the model number at this point???

No comments:

Post a Comment