Monday, August 26, 2013

Tunnel Cleaned Up

I found the engraved data plate and the fuel cap in the mail when I got home. A beautiful work that Steve from Aircraft Specialty did. Great service, quick turn-around and reasonable prices.



The little nick on the latch of the fuel cap right under the T of the N-number was already there when I sent it to him. I've received it from Van's like that.

When I finished admiring them, I moved on to cleaning up the forward tunnel and making sure that the cables, tubes, hoses and wires were all snug and could not catch on the rudder arms.



The next session is likely going to be riveting on the left turtle deck skin and installing the rear window. Although, I might hold off on the window installation until I had a chance to speak to my DAR. It might be that the window would have to come out for the inspection.

No comments:

Post a Comment