Sunday, August 18, 2013

Placards Installed

I had tried to verify that I had no air left in the lifter control but I only got to 50% of the task. I could only do the right side lifters to be exact as the lower cowl prevented me from removing the valve covers. This is clearly a task for the hangar when the cowl is off anyway. I might just repeat the whole procedure there but I was not up to removing the cowl for just this one test.

I took the spark plugs out and was surprised to see that they should signs of running lean rather than rich, which is what others has reported. I will keep an eye on it.


Then I went on to install the placards on the panel. First came the stainless steel name tag for the plane.


Then the rest of the panel stickers.


The ones that go on covers will have to wait until I had a chance to clean them thoroughly. They were left outside after painting and they are covered in dust right now.
Oh, and I finally registered the ELT with the feds, so I should get my sticker in the next couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment