Tuesday, August 20, 2013

More Small Stuff

It was mainly placard and clean-up stuff I did tonight. This time the rear area was placarded.




I also got way aft and attached the "No Push" stickers to the anti servo tabs.


Do you realize how amazing it is that I found this tabs? I built these about 3 years ago and stowed them away then.

There was not anything to do in the forward tunnel. I must have cleaned up everything when I screwed the seat pan in. Dusting maybe but that's it.


Recently I seem to be losing track of what is left to do with things because there are so many little things that are stacking up. So I found a new way making notes:


These are the outboard covers for the gear leg tunnel that will complete the landing gear installation. I decided to prime them first so the riveting part will have to wait till tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment