Monday, August 19, 2013

Fuel Tank Completed

That is about the only positive thing to report about tonight's session. The only thing left was to hook up the fuel sender to the wire that reports to the Dynon. I had done that before running the engine but I had forgotten to explicitly mention it. So I am using this as a straw to clutch on as the rest of the session consisted of taking things apart. A lot of things!
I removed the avionics skin again to tie everything up in there and finish the installation. I also removed the seat pan so I can clean up everything in the forward tunnel as well as finalizing the installation the crotch straps, etc.. I might just leave it open until I get to the airport as it will likely have to be open for certification anyway.
Which reminds me that I really have to call my DAR and discuss the details with him ...


No comments:

Post a Comment