Thursday, August 26, 2010

Van's is busy!

It appears Van's business is thriving! Since I ordered my fuselage kit and them cashing my advance payment check early August, I hadn't received a confirmation and schedule letter yet. I asked them via email if it got lost or if they hadn't sent it out yet. Barbara took two days to just answer my email telling me that they are behind on these letters and the scheduling as they have so much to do.
I am glad at least they are having an increase in sales! That ensures they will still be there when I need some parts in the future. Bad part is I don't know when the fuselage is going to arrive but by then I should be still busy with my wing kit.
No problem!

BTW: I should get my crimping pliers before the weekend to ensure that I can play around with those connectors and I should be able to test the trim servo then.

No comments:

Post a Comment