Monday, August 2, 2010

Fuselage Kit Ordered

Nothing else but another kit part ordered. The fuselage this time. And this was the last relatively low priced component. After that it will rise steeply to astronomical heights but I tell myself not to worry about it just yet...
By the way, the order I put out on Friday for the nut plates (and some tie down rings) already arrived at my doorstep today. That was real fast and, considering I chose USPS, simply outstanding!
I riveted the missing nut plate to the aft bulkhead, finishing this part for now.
Besides that, my thoughts are with my friend Tom who is planning to take up his RV-6A tomorrow morning for his first flight in his recently finished Van's! Lets cross fingers real hard that everything works out well for them (the plane and him)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment