Saturday, August 28, 2010

Trim Servo and Arm Assembled

The crimping pliers arrived in time on Friday and they are really a good bargain considering the high quality and comparably low price. So, if you are considering getting some, take a look at SteinAir's pliers before making your choice.
The crimping was real easy and I finished the wiring on the aft tailcone as well as on the trim servo.





The final assembly of the actuator arm for the trim servo didn't reveal any surprises either.



I later found out that I messed up one crimp on the servo that I will have to redo when I order another male spade connector from Van's. I'll probably wait with that until I have something else to order with it as shipping a 40 cents part is ridiculous.

Now I stored these parts away until I get to final assembly.

No comments:

Post a Comment