Wednesday, May 11, 2011

New Toys!

After a weird odyssey of two packages from Van's being shipped around all over town by Fedex while ignoring my requests to have them hold the shipment at one of their downtown offices, I was finally able to intercept them and take them into custody before Fedex would just send them somewhere else.
The shipment contained the awaited Servo Kit (without the AP74 unit) and the wheel pants and fairings and some replacement rivets from all the drill-out fun I had some time before. I should say that I haven't unpacked it so far and that this information is only taken from the shipping statement. I came home very late last night and didn't not bother to unpack the boxes yet.
I guess I'll find out tonight if these statements are true. All that Fedex fuzz was created by Van's requesting an adult signature upon delivery. I guess this was caused by the relatively high value of this shipment. If they could have just dropped the boxes off I would have had them delivered last Friday ...

No comments:

Post a Comment