Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Withdrawal Pains


Well, it's about 2 weeks into receiving the wing kit and I honestly tried to distract myself with all the other things I used to do on weekends and in the evenings (before I started building the -12) but I can no longer pretend that I am not affected by this leisure period.
I guess it's because it is an undesired break, kind of like a forced vacation, and I start suffering from serious withdrawal pains. It is getting so bad that I am looking into fun airplanes to build once I am done with the RV-12... Seriously!
Take a look at the Fokker D-VII from Airdromes Airplanes. I think this might be something fun to fly down here in AZ were an open cockpit is fine to fly about 10 months a year.
Let's see if the dreaming about flying a dawn patrol along the fence at Nogales can make the 2 weeks appear to be shorter....

No comments:

Post a Comment