Thursday, September 16, 2010

and the deburring starts again...

After I spent yesterday trying to understand the first steps and getting an overview of the upcoming activities and also trying to figure out where to store what and where to keep the crates for the fuse kit that is arriving soon, I got back into action today.
It felt like a deja-vu as the activities were well-known and consisted of separating parts, breaking edges and deburring. Now call me crazy but it felt real good doing this again. Sure this feeling will be replaced by fatigue and desperation soon but for now it felt real good to be back in the shop working on the plane and deburring those edges.
Because of that seemingly overwhelming number of similar pieces that have to be smoothened and groomed, I was briefly considering not priming all of this but the German in me won again. Maybe I have another fight tomorrow when I'm actually planing to do the prep and prime work but today he won.
Sorry, no photos of this step.

No comments:

Post a Comment