Monday, November 25, 2013

Carbs Balanced

Over the last days I was working on closing up the access covers and reattaching the cowl. It is simply amazing how much time goes just into putting all those screws back in.



I also built a fuel nozzle adapter for the big Mr. Funnel fuel filter.



That way the Mr. Funnel can safely sit on top and hold the fuel while it is filtering through it. This should make fueling a bit easier.

I put the seat backs and the cushions in, for the first time both sets.


All the bottom covers went on and the avionics bay was closed up too.



And the triangle cover for the front of the vertical stabilizer also got attached.


And then today, the carbs were synchronized and the idle adjusted (in reverse order) down to 1400 rpm.

Everything is ticked off the list, except for some high speed taxiing and glazing the brakes and getting my transponder check done. I think I will do this on Wednesday with the First Flight on the following day.

No comments:

Post a Comment