Saturday, October 2, 2010

Nose Rib Edges Deburred

It took me a while to come up with a positive sounding headline, so please give it a moment and silently appreciate it.
The nose ribs seem to have been deburred - on their edges. That means I have to go through the stacks again and do the holes but then I should be finally done with them.

Here's a pic of the stacks on one of my workbenches:



The one on the far left is the stack with the nose ribs for the left wing, the one to the far right is the one with the nose ribs for the right wing and then we have the two stacks in the middle. These are the main ribs for both wings and I haven't done anything with them yet.

It took me about 6-7 hours to do the deburring, trimming and fluting of the nose ribs for both wings so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment